FewwEssentials Dhoop Incense Sticks - Prosperity
Unit price / per
Guaranteed safe & secure checkout
FewwEssentials® Dhoop Incense Sticks are authentically crafted from aromatic wood powder, tree resins, natural herbs, spices, and complex blend of ancient oils and fragrances to create a complex mesmerizing aromatic experience.
- Highly Fragrant | Prosperity: The scent notes remind us of opulence, oak, sweet spices, and sanctified spaces. Users share that the smoke from the FewwEssentials Dhoop Incense sticks invoke instantly vivid positive memories and create a personal space of protection, meditation, and relaxation.
- Long-lasting | Each Dhoop Incense Sticks Burns for approx. 30 minutes | Smell is one of the most important sensory power with an ability to instantly shift and align vibrational energetic frequencies. FewwEssentials® Dhoop Incense are uniquely crafted using the ancient art of incense making from the Eastern world.
- Inspired by the desire to revive ancient traditions in the present time | Perfect balance of contemporary and rustic design with a focus on beauty, functionality, and harmony with nature. FewwEssentials® Dhoop Incense Sticks are packaged in a biodegradable, eco-friendly, sturdy cylindrical container to avoid breakage.
- Perfect Gift | Easy to use | Directions: ( 1) Light the tip of a Dhoop Incense Stick; (2) Keep the Stick lit for 20-30 seconds until you see an amber cherry, and then blow it out; (3) Push the stick in the hole in the cement stand, place it on a fireproof surface to enjoy the fragrant mesmerizing smoke.
- Light with Purpose | Each purchase results in a donation to our charity partner Triumphant 2Gether | Each purchase strengthens the efforts to light the way for women and girls impacted by state and community violence.
- Each pack contains: 30 premium Dhoop Incense Sticks with 3 cement incense stand.
- Designed in Kissimmee, FL & Manufactured in India
- local_offer Tags
- Coreless Incense
- Dhoop Sticks
- layers Catalog
- Buy with Prime
- Dhoop (Incense) Sticks
Based on 1 review
Got the Dhoop Sticks for my wife who is an incense enthusiast. She rates as the best she ever had.